Having been to Europe and thinking about what I want to do with my life, I decided to put it in writing.
<h2>The original list</h2>
- Go to all 50 states (I only have Vermont and Louisiana left)
- Go to all 7 continents (Europe and North America are off the list)
- Go to an MLS (Major League Soccer) game
- Go to a US MNT (Men’s National Team) game
- Go above the arctic circle
- Contribute code to an Open Source project (I’m not a programmer, but I’d like to help out, of course)
- eat bear (although, I am a vegetarian…so I better do this while my stomach can still digest meat…)
- go to Siberia (I guess this would count as Asia)
I felt like that was going to be too easy, so I might as well add some more now.
- Go to a World Cup
- Go to The Olympics
- Write and Record a song
- See the Swedish MNT play (I’ve only seen the U-21 team)
- See a professional Swedish fotboll side play
I have some additional goals, like learning Swedish, but that’s not really a one-time thing like I feel like the rest of these are. I’d also like six-pack abs, but if I get them it’s not over, I want to keep them. It’ll likely be years before I get all of that, so don’t expect an update any time soon. Although, I might be heading to an MLS game in Chicago this season!